Caleta Chañaral de Aceituno Tour
Caleta Chañaral de Aceituno is located in the north of La Serena a few kilometers from Punta de Choros. In this place peace, good food and the goodness of its inhabitants are present.
Here you can take a boat ride and enjoy some sightings; of dolphins and whales (among them the Blue Whale and the Humpback Whale), mammals that every year, between the months of November and April, travel to the south by the Humboldt Current. These species make a stop at Isla Chañaral de Aceituno to feed and rest. This island is one of the three that make up the Humboldt Penguin National Reserve.
A truly unforgettable tour!
- The transfer from the domicile or lodging of the passenger to the Caleta Chañaral de Aceituno.
- In the Caña Chañaral de Aceituno we will take a boat that will take you to visit the surroundings of Isla Chañaral where you can see the Humboldt Penguins, whales and dolphins.
- After approximately 2 hours of travel, we will return to Caleta Chañaral de Aceituno and we will go to a restaurant where you can taste local food.
- Finally we will go on a tour of olive oil, once we finish this we will return to La Serena and the passenger will be left at his home or accommodation.
Departure time 8:30 am approximately / return 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- In the event that the passenger is outside the radius of home retreats, a minor surcharge will be made.
- Bring extra clothes, sunscreen, glasses, etc.
- The realization of this tour depends exclusively on the weather conditions. Our agency will confirm the feasibility of the activity over time.
Price per person:
- Cash: $ 48,000.-
- Debit: $ 48,960.-
- Credit: $ 49,920.-
Price per Tourist:
- Cash: $51.000.-
- Debit: $52.020.-
- Credit: $53.040.-
REMEMBER, NEVER FEED THE WILD ANIMALS OF THE AREA