Damas Island Tour
National Reserve Humboldt Penguins
On this tour we will visit the Damas and Choros islands. On the Choros Island, we will make a tour of the surroundings where we can see the Humboldt Penguins, the chungungo or otter, sea lions, pelicans of the Dominican Republic, South American birds, piqueros and tropical birds with a white waist. In addition to seeing other marine birds (sightings that will depend on the time of their emigration), we will also find strange rock formations on these wonderful islands.
On our way to Damas Island we will probably see the Bottlenose Dolphin and the Humpback Whale. We will also take some time to enjoy a wonderful beach with white sands and clear blue waters.
This tour includes:
- A Roundtrip and transfer to your address
- Entrance ticket to Isla Damas
- Boat ticket
- Olive oil tasting
- Departure between 06:15 to 06:40 a.m.
- Return: approximately 5:30 p.m.
- In case the passenger is outside of the retreats’ radius to homes, a minor surcharge will be made.
- The tour-s production depends exclusively on the weather and maritime conditions, a situation that is previously confirmed.
Price per Chilean Citizen
- Cash: $ 42,000.-
- Debit: $ 42,840.-
- Credit: $ 43,680.-
Price per Tourist
- Cash: $ 45,000.-
- Debit: $ 45,900.-
- Credit: $ 46,800.-