Elqui Valley Tour
Golden colors, green valleys and a totally transparent sky is the panorama offered by the Elqui Valley. It is also the birthplace of famous chilean poet Gabriela Mistral and one of the most visited destinations in Chile.
If you are a nature lover you can not miss this experience that will give you peace of mind.
Places you will visit:
- Papayas Yáñez
- Puclaro Reservoir
- Transfer to the Arenal to visit the Pisquera ABA
- Montegrande - Gabriela Mistral House School Museum
- Pisco Elqui Town
- Lunch in Villaseca (solar cookers)
- Transfer from the passenger's home or lodge (round trip)
- Guides that will inform you on how the local products are elaborated in the ABA Pisquera and Viña Cavas del Valle (where you can taste and buy the manufacturing liquors)
- Tickets to enter some places
- Departure between 8:30 and 09:00 hours
- Return between 18:00 and 19:00 hours
In the event that the passenger is outside the radius of home retreats, a minor surcharge will be made.
Price per person:
- Cash: $ 35,000.-
- Debit: $ 35,560.-
- Credit: $ 36,120.-
REMEMBER, NEVER FEED THE WILD ANIMALS OF THE AREA