Mamalluca Observatory Tour
The Elqui Valley is known for having the cleanest skies on the planet, which is why it has become one of the favorite places for astronomical observation. The Mamalluca Observatory is located 9 kilometers from Vicuña and offers astronomical tours for all audiences.
This scientific and educational tourist complex has a computer equipment that allows the reduction and transfer of the observed data, so that the visitor manages to better capture the wonders of the universe.
Within the observatory we will make a two-hour tour, in which the astronomical guides will initially hold a talk in order to inform about astronomy. Then the observation begins with its respective scientific explanations; In this stage you can recognize stars, constellations, see the moon in detail, identify planets, among others.
- Transfer from the passenger's home or accommodation to the astronomical observatory
- Observation with telescope by a guide (in small groups)
- Return of passengers to their home or accommodation.
- In case the passenger is outside the radius of home retreats, a lower surcharge will be made
- Wear warm clothing
- The realization of this tour depends exclusively on the weather conditions. Our agency will confirm with the observatory the feasibility of the activity.
Price per person:
- Cash: $ 25,000.-
- Debit: $ 25,500.-
- Credit: $ 26,000.-
REMEMBER, NEVER FEED THE WILD ANIMALS OF THE AREA